In accordance with the law of 5 September 2018 on the freedom to choose one’s professional future and its implementing decree of 8 January 2019, aimed at eliminating the pay gap between women and men, Novances publishes its Gender Equality Index.
What is this index?
The index on occupational equality between women and men is one score in 100, obtained from five indicators:
- Gender pay gap (evaluate on 40 points).
- The gap in annual increases (20 points).
- The promotion gap (15 points).
- Increases on return from maternity leave (15 points).
- The presence of women among the highest wage earners in the company (10 points).
The Gender Equality Index at Novances:
Equality between women and men is one of the major societal challenges that Novances is committed to addressing.
We got a score of 81/100 for 2020.
This rating, which increases every year, testifies to the relevance of the actions we take every day to combat discrimination